Wednesday 2 March 2011

Assorted images - click on the images for larger sized versions.

I was returning from visiting a friend in Yorkshire one weekend and saw the below scene near Delph, Oldham.There was snow all around, a lovely mist hanging there and some sunshine streaming into the mist.



The following two images were taken near my home, I am lucky that very close to my home I have some lovely countryside. On the first image I spotted that the trees gave a lot of shade but that a sliver of sunlight had penetrated and lit just a very small amount of the vegetation. I liked the way this looked and hoped the camera could capture it as well as my eyes did - you judge for yourselves.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design